ALLEN PARK, Mich. – Join the Board of Education every Tuesday evening in Allen Park, Michigan for dinner followed by class!
This week’s class is: History and the Proper Fit of a Corset with Jessica of Ties that Bynde.
In this class we will discuss a variety of common fitting issues with corsets, and how a well fit corset should feel. We will also discuss how materials effect the feel and long term wearability of a corset. We will also discuss a brief history of corsets and how their shape has evolved from a foundation garment to an outer wear item.
* Corsets will be available for proper fitting and purchase at this class, with a discount to BOE members! *
The event page for this class is located here! Please RSVP!
* Class begins at 7:30 pm in the Packard Room.
Before class meet and greet with our presenter Jessica of Ties that Bynde at O’Henry’s, located in the hotel, for dinner at 6:00 pm. The menu for O’Henry’s can be found here. (Please enter through the door with the green awning.)
* Join the Board of Education fetlife group!
* Follow BOE_Education on twitter!
* All of the February classes can be found here!
Board of Education