PONTIAC, Mich. – The Liberty Bar in Pontiac, Mich., will be the host of the Mr. Liberty Leather Contest on beginning on Friday, March. 7 and running through Saturday, March 8.
The Mr. Liberty Leather contest is a feeder contest for the Mr. Michigan Leather contest held in Saugatuck, Mich., in the fall.
The Emcee for the weekend will be Chuck Braidwood, Mr. Michigan Leather 2013 and last year’s winner of Mr. Liberty Leather. Chuck will be competing at IML in Chicago this May.
- Steve Teets of Imlay City, Mr. Liberty Leather 2012 and Mr. Michigan Leather 2012.
- Todd Maynard of Louisville, Ky., Mr. Bluegrass Leather 2013.
- Michael Kaplan of Little Rock, Ark., Mr. Heartland Leather 2014.
- David Pfau of Baltimore, Md. Mr. Maryland Leather 2013
- Special Guest Judge and Entertainer, Angel Essence of Detroit, local GLBTQ and HIV Awareness advocate.
The contest is produced by Woody Woodruff, Mr. International Leather 2012.
The weekend starts at 9pm on Friday, March 7 with the meet and greet at the Liberty Bar, 85 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac, Mich. The contest continues at 9pm on Saturday, March 8th also at the Liberty.
Come on out and see who the next Mr. Liberty will be and remember, the winner of the Mr. Liberty Leather has gone on to win the Mr. Michigan Leather title the last 3 years in a row!