INDIANAPOLIS — The Mr. Indiana Leather Contest is set for Jan. 5-7, 2018, at Gregs Indy in Indianapolis.
This will be the second year for the revived contest with the winner going on to represent the state at International Mr. Leather in Chicago in May.
The schedule of events is:
Meet ‘n Greet starts @ 9:30pm
Contestant interviews @ 10am
Kink U Classes by Titans of the Midwest – Times & Classes TBA (noon-3pm)
MIL 2018 Contest @ 9pm
Victory Brunch TBA
The judges for this year are:
- Counselor Ochumaré Onyx of the ONYX/Great Lakes Chapter
- Liam Matthews, Mr. Indiana Leather 2017
- Ralph Bruneau, International Mr. Leather 2018
- Gerald Cernak, Mr. Chicago Leather 2017
- Luck Markstone, Ms. Iowa Leather 2015
- Jeff Henken, Mr. Midwest Leather 2016
- Eric Stafford, Mr. Minneapolis Eagle 2017
Mr. Chicago Leather 2014 Miguel Torres will be serving as den daddy, Boi Debney of Louisville will be the bootblack for the weekend, Sister Purrr Do of the Indiana Crossroad Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will be tally mistress and Great Lakes Leatherboy 2018 Steve Miller will be tally boy.