CLEVELAND – Miss Cleveland Leather is a competition that will choose a contestant to represent the women’s leather community locally on behalf of the Miss. Cleveland Leather Contest. She will be chosen for her expression, dedication and personality. She will act as a mentor, a role model and a spokesperson during her title year. The titleholder must be intelligent and articulate, capable of communication and outreach both to leather and non-leather communities….
Miss Cleveland Leather 2014 Contestants Requirements:
- Miss. Cleveland Leather is open to persons regardless of sexual orientation, race, religious/spiritual beliefs or political affiliation.
- To be eligible to enter the Miss. Cleveland Leather Contest competitors must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID.
- The Miss. Cleveland Leather Contest is a competition for a women’s title. Each contestant must self-identify as part of women’s leather community and must be willing to represent the title of Miss. Cleveland Leather during her title year.
Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Northern Summit
Applications are available at the main bar the night of, or online. Please bring it filled out if you bring an application with you. There is no entry fee! Any questions can be sent to [email protected]
Structure of Contest/Categories (100 points each):
- Leather Image: Hot leather/pleather wear, casual or formal, which is worn throughout the entire contest.
- On-stage Questions: Two serious and one imaginative.
- Fantasy: An impromptu fantasy using objects from a display; it may be verbal or performed.
- Community Forum: Questions asked by the judges and the audience.
Time The Competition Will Begin:
Contestants are to submit their entry forms by 9pm the night of the contest. The Miss. Cleveland Leather 2014 competition will begin at 10pm.
The Tally Master will be Ric Scardino. R & J Leather Productions Ltd. is a sponsor of the contest. They have donated the sash for the contest. And Amanda Reconwith “International Star From Argentina” who is the house DIVA for the Leather Stallion Saloon.
Anyone can email me for a contestant form at [email protected]
Thanks to Guy Weaver for donating a paddle for the contest. His business is Guy Weaver’s Painful Spanking Paddles. http://
$2 suggested donation at the door to benefit The Cleveland LGBT Center.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/553330384728645/?ref=2
James J Orosz Jr.
Miss Cleveland Leather