GRAND RAPIDS — The Michigan Leather Lights (MLL) would like to invite you to join us as we raise funds for our chosen charities; The Kalamazoo Gay & Lesbian Resource Center and Mr. Friendly (CARES). MLL is proud to introduce the HUGS Initiative at all our Fundraising Events throughout the year. The HUGS Initative combines giving a Stress Releasing, Comforting, and Caring HUG to anyone who offers a monetary donation. What could be better than a comforting HUG from a sexy Leatherman?
So please join us on the following dates to learn more and help us reach our goals:
- June 18, 2016 @ Grand Rapids Pride – MLL/Campit Resort Booth (All funds raised at this event are earmarked for Orlando Strong!) Noon to ???
- June 25, 2016 @ Campit Resort in Fennville, MI – MLL will be slinging drinks behind the Pool bar and giving HUGS. 11am till 6pm
- July 22, 2016 @ Partners Bar in Battle Creek, MI – MLL will be hosting Leather/Fetish Night. Join us for Kink Demos and more HUGS as well as a PrEP Workshop presented by Mr. Friendly. Fun starts at 9pm.
- Aug 6, 2016 @ Campit Resort again – MLL will be bartending and lounging with the Bears at the Pool. 11am till 6pm
- Sept 17, 2016 @ Campit Resort yet again (we love it there) – MLL will be giving more HUGS and baking in the sun with the Bears! 11am till 6pm
via press release