CEDAR RAPIDS – lunaKM, editor of SubmissiveGuide.com and your friendly facilitator is really looking forward to seeing everyone!
I’ll be alternating months in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids to help accommodate more people.
- BDSM 101: Subspace, Aftercare, and Sub-drop (and sometimes Top-drop)
- SUB SPACE, ENDORPHINS AND TOP SPACE
- Sub Space: The Ultimate Frontier
- The Many Layers of Sub Space
- How to Access Subspace
Please bring a notebook if you like to take notes.
Who Can Attend?
- All bottoms, submissives, slaves, property, littles, etc. are welcome, including switches with your sub hat on.
- Dominants are not welcome in the room with us. No exceptions.
May I Bring Food and Drink?
The library allows food and beverage in the conference rooms as long as you clean up after yourselves. Bring Your Own dinner/snack/drink.
How Do I RSVP?
You do NOT need to RSVP, but it would be nice to know who’s coming!
Questions? Send an email to lunaKM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cedar Rapids Downtown Library – Conference Room
Look for “Paws” the leather clad tiger!
Event is registered as the Iowa Submissive Forum.
450 Fifth Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Send me a message to email@example.com.
Fetlife event page: https://fetlife.com/events/310010
|Date & Time:||Thursday, January 22, 2015 · 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM|
Cedar Rapids Downtown Library (conference room)
450 Fifth Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 @ map
|Dress code:||vanilla attire|