SAN JOSE – International Ms. Leather has announced new education sessions and two new sponsors for the event coming up next month.
From their email blast:
Check out the bios and workshops on the presenters page who will be teaching! Friday has workshop intensives (which includes a session on titleholding), and 24 workshops on Saturday and Sunday (new this year!). Here are just two:
- Present a 12 minute workshop, get feedback and a chance to present at IMsL 2015. IMsL 2008, Hobbit, is hosting this session that you can sign up ahead of time.
- IMsBB 2012, Tarna will be setting up time on Sunday for new bootblacks to do their first shine in a chair with mentors to guide you.
What else to do – Find lots of opportunities to support the titleholder travel fund through the IMsL Foundation and have fun.
- Thursday night, come to Club Max and experience Seduction. Enjoy our performers and have all your tips go directly to the travel fund.
- Have valuable treasures you want to donate, contact RosaLinda to find out how to donate items to the Silent Auction to support the 2014 titleholders.
- Like to play poker? Sign up Sunday afternoon for this event hosted by Lady Hilary. Prizes for the top three spots.
IMsl also announced two new sponsors for the event:
- The Austin Law Group helped us through the transition and the creation of Generation 4 Producers of IMsL/IMsBB.
- The Sharon St. Cyr (SSC) Fund provided a grant for interpreters to provide full access to the weekend including main ballroom events, workshops, contestant interviews, and hospitality parties.