WASHINGTON — The Renslow Charitable Foundation and International Mr. Leather have announced the judges for the 2018 contest at Mid Atlantic Leather Weekend.
The judges for IML 2018 are:
- Ralph Bruneau, Los Angeles, Calif. – International Mr. Leather 2017
- Q Darkqwolf, New York, N.Y. – Community Fundraiser/Activist, Mr. Eagle NYC 2016
- Werner Hall, Munich, Bavaria, Germany – Executive Board Member-MLC, Bavarian Mister Leather 2016
- David Kloss, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – International Mr. Leather 1979
- Drew Kramer, Palm Springs, Calif. – Founder, Palm Springs Bondage Club, President of PSLOD
- Sammy Sklover, Portland, Ore. – International Mr. Bootblack 2013
- Rick Storer, Chicago, Ill. – Past Executive Director, Leather Archives and Museum
- Sal Susino, Asbury Park, N.J. – Community Activist, Producer of Mr. & Ms. New Jersey Leather
- Karen Ultra, St. Louis, Mo. – Community Educator and Emcee, Producer for American Brotherhood Weekend
The judges for International Mr. Bootblack are:
- Ryan “Pawlish” Garner-Carpenter, Cincinnati, OH – International Mr. Bootblack 2017
- Richard Savvy, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia – Event Organizer/Producer, “The Naked Barber”
- Winner of International Ms. Leather Bootblack 2018
The tallymasters will be Don Leach, Great Lakes LeatherSir 2002 and a long time tallymaster for the contest, and Pup Vidhra, Northeast Puppy 2017.
International Mr. Leather 2018 will be in Chicago on Memorial day weekend. For more information, go to www.imrl.com.