SAN JOSE – That’s right! Have you watched her 650-plus video and film titles, seen her at her dance tours or thousands of personal appearances or read any of her guides such “Nina Hartley’s Guide to Total Sex”? Nina has influenced our community and has spoken to mainstream feminist thinking to give rise to a younger generation of sex-positive writers and activists. Nina will also be conducting a day long intensive on Friday (watch for details on the web). Check out her bio and be ready to be entertained and educated as she shares her wisdom and hot stories!
Early Registration ends December 15!
- The Workshop Request for Proposal (RFP) period ends on December 15. Here’s a great chance to share your expertise!
- Vendor area applications close January 15! Sign up now to get the best spots in our new expanded vending area!
- If you are considering running, the application deadline is coming up (January 31 at 5:00pm Pacific)so be sure to complete your package soon! Contestant applications for IMsL/IMsBB are up. You can also print a copy to review before you apply. Find out more about competing with the FAQ and Contestant Rules.
- Seduction on Thursday night is happening right after Queer Happy Hour and will be kick start your weekend. Tobin is looking for hot performers so be sure to complete the application!
- Hotel registration is open. Options are king or two queens. Suites are not available at this time! Parking is $6 a day if you register in the room block!If you are calling to make reservations, 408-453-4000 use the code “FUN” to reference the event and receive IMsL rates for your room.
- Please consider being a sponsor. The IMsL Foundation is dedicated to increasing educational opportunities, supporting the titleholders and cataloging our women’s leather history. Contact Pat Baillie or take a look at our Sponsor application,
What is the IMsL Weekend all about?
If you haven’t been to the IMsL weekend before, find out what it is all about. If you’ve been before, see what’s new in 2015. Since the weekend is during Passover, we will be adding a Leather Seder on Friday. Also on Sunday, join us out by the pool. Check it out!