INDIANAPOLIS – The 501 Eagle will be hosting the Great Lakes Olympus Contest this weekend, Nov. 8 and 9.
The winners of the Great Lakes Olympus Leather will go on to compete at the International Olympus Leather competitions in Los Angeles in May 2014. The winners of the Great Lakes Power Exchange contest will go on to compete at the International Power Exchange contest in Ft. Lauderdale in May 2014.
The judges are:
- Praxxis, International Mr Olympus Leather 2013
- cricket, Registration Coordinator for GLLA
- Jules, Dungeon Director for GLLA
- tracy, activist in the Louisville and Indianapolis communities
- Dan, Great Lakes Mr Olympus Leather 2012
- slave aaron, owned slave of Sir Greg, International Mr Olympus Leather 2012
- Lady Elsa, Power Exchange titleholder 2012
Contest producers Ms Kendra said Contestants submitted applications in order to compete for the contests. All are welcome on Friday and Saturday nights. The contests are on Saturday night at the 501 Eagle bar in Indianapolis Indiana and the contest begins promptly at 10:30 p.m. upstairs.