CHICAGO – Come out to help the Chicago Rubbermen celebrate our 10th anniversary as a club, we will be at the Cell Block on August 22 at 10:30 pm. There will be a raffle going on where the money raised will be split between Howard Brown and the Leather Archives & Museum.
Here is the list of raffles we currently have:
- From an Anonymous Donor: A Rubber Pride Flag
- From American Brotherhood Weekend: An ABW Contest Weekend Package
- From Carmelle La Serena: A Photo Portrait Session and We are Leather Gift Package
- From Cell Block Chicago: Several Bar Tabs
- From Eccentric Anomaly: A Laser Cut Latex CRM Logo Back Patch
- From MIR: A first class weekend package to MIR19: Destination Rubber
- From Full Kit Gear: a $50 gift certificate
- From Cheaplubes.com: A gallon jug of Wet Platinum, a 32 ounce bottle of Swiss Navy lube, and sample packs and discounts cards!
- From Iowa Leather Weekend: A weekend package to the 27th Annual Iowa Leather Weekend competition
- From Rubbout in Vancouver: two weekend packages for their 25th Anniversary Event
We are also pleased to have Leslie Anderson, International Ms. Bootblack 1999, at the bootblack chair keeping your leather and rubber boots clean and shined.
We will also have a photo booth set up so you can take your own crazy photo strips and download them from the CRM Website after the party! Make some crazy rubber memories together at our Anniversary Party!
Link to the event via Facebook, can be found here.