CHICAGO – American Brotherhood Weekend returns to Chicago this weekend for its 25th anniversary. All the events will be taking place in the area around the Leather Archives & Museum, which is also the venue for the contest itself.
This year’s judges are:
- Master Mike Zuhl – Founder of the International LeatherSIR and Leatherboy contests
- Tobin Britton – American Leatherwoman 2002 and producer of the Oregon Leather Contests
- Patrick Grady – Mr. Double L Leather 2003
- slave angie – International Slave 2014
- Thib Guicherd-Callin – Mr. Santa Clara County Leather 2012 and IML 2013 First Runner-up
- Tank Teachworth – American Leatherboy 2013
- Aaron Duke – American Leatherman 2013
- OB Hamm- American Leatherwoman 2013
The schedule for the weekend is:
5:00-10:00 pm Registration for participants Touche’ 6412 N Clark St
8:00-11:00pm Opening Reception Meet and Greet/Contestant Introductions
Program will begin about 10:00
The weekend’s opening reception will be held at Touche’ 6412 N Clark St our host bar for the weekend.
11:00am-1:00pm Eye Openers at Touche’ 6412 N. Clark St. our host bar.
1:30pm till 5:00pm First Day of American Brotherhood Contest Leather Archives and Museum 6418 North Greenview Ave
11:00-2:00pm ABW Brunch at Touche’ 6412 N. Clark St. our host bar.
2:00pm till 6pm Second Day of American Brotherhood Contest Leather Archives and Museum 6418 North Greenview Ave
6:00-10:00pm or later Victory Party at Touché’