CHICAGO – The producers of American Brotherhood Weekend (ABW) are pleased to announce the following judging panel for the 2013 Contest:
- Sarah Humble, American Leatherwoman 1994 of Denver, CO;
- Dennis McMahon, President of Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend of Cleveland, OH;
- David Dean, Mr. Pittsburg Eagle 2009 of Pittsburg, PA;
- Alisa S., Miss Louisiana Leather 2000 of Chicago, IL; and
- Anthony Rollar, Mr. San Diego Leather 2010 of San Diego, CA.
And our current family of titleholders:
- “Doc” American Leatherwoman 2012 of Pittsburg, PA
- Jeff Donaldson American Leatherman 2012 of Atlanta, GA,
- Tyler Fong American Leather boy 2011 of Concord, CA.
Together these esteemed individuals will select the next American Leather Family. Biographies and photos will be posted at www.americanbrotherhood.com in the next few weeks.
American Brotherhood Weekend will be held in Chicago from October 11 – 13, 2013 at The Leather Archives and Museum; Touché Bar and other venues to be announced.
A special weekend package rate has been made available to celebrate this tremendous panel, our Pantheon of Leather nomination, and to encourage you to join us this year! For a limited time (through September 1) you may purchase your ABW Weekend Package for $85.00, a savings of $35 off the full price. Visit our website www.americanbrotherhood.com to purchase tickets now!
The contestant application for the 2013 American Leather Family, including the judging method and scoring procedures for each of the three titles to be awarded, is available for download at www.americanbrotherhood.com.
American Brotherhood Weekend was founded in 1989 as a celebration of the gay and lesbian leather community across the United States. Focusing on brotherhood, fellowship and service, ABW builds upon the successes of the past and amplifies the possibilities of a vibrant leather community in the United States for today and tomorrow. ABW was nominated as a Pantheon of Leather Large Event of the year for it’s 2012 event weekend.
Sponsors for ABW2013 include: Johnny Flex; Paula Smith; LIP Service Inc.; Touché ; and LRA Chicago. Individuals, companies and organizations interested in sponsorship opportunities should visit the website for further details.
Via press release